Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BFF Wish List - Tag

Today Bret and I were chatting on IM and our conversation developed into our best friend wish list. I thought this would make a pretty fun tag! So for anyone who wants to join in, please do so. I will post ours and can't wait to read yours. The rules are you get to choose three people who you wish were your best friend and why. You can take it serious or, as I have, not so serious. Enjoy!

Bret
1. Ari Gold (a fictional character from Entourage)
"Because he is hilarious!"
2. Rory Mcilroy (19 year old professional golfer from Europe)
"Because he has made over 2 mil. as a golfer, and he is only 19!"
3. Justin Timberlake
"Because he is the king of cool."

Cherissa
1. Russell Brand
"I'd like to try to fix him and fail trying. Cute accent and freaking hilarious"
2. Michelle Obama
"Politics aside, she is super accomplished and seems to have it all together."
3. Amy Poehler
"After I saw her do the 'Palin Rap,' I wanted to be her."

3 comments:

Jake and Denae said...

You got me really thinking about this... hhmmmm. You two are funny

laura said...

thanks for the book suggestion...I'm going to go pick that one up this week. it looks really interesting! hope you are doing well!! xoxo

Heath said...

Andy Bernard, I mean come on, look how he bent over backwards for Angela...think of how kind he'd be to someone like me?

Stephanie Meyer, because in her instant rise to disgusting wealth, she may not be jaded (quite yet) and be generous with her spoils.

Dieter F. Ukdorf...dashing good looks and extreme spirituality. Who doesn't want to be his friend?

(I am not ashamed to be attracted to an apostle)