Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Calling for Your Recipes

Does anybody have any great recipes for beginner to intermediate cooks? I'm putting together a cookbook of favorite recipes for the Laurels that are graduating from High School this year. As the new Young Women's president, this is one of those responsibilities that I'm very excited about, because I love putting together fun gifts! If you have any recipes you are willing to share with me, please send them to me by email. As thanks for your time, I will email you back with all the recipes I receive, once I've compiled them. So come on people, don't be stingy (or lazy)!

6 comments:

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

i have some fun ones.. i have recieved as early wedding presents, apparently i need to start learning to cook before i get married.. Lol.. anyway... what your email and i can send them on over.. also on my blog there is a site just full of recipes.. and look under La la's bake shop, she has some there also.. i have used recipes from both..

Annie said...

oh ya, I've got some. But it'll cost ya!

Unknown said...

I'll email you some easy ones because those are the only kind I can make. :)

P.S. said...

Three things: 1-Remember when you brought us over the most delicious dinner when I had Elle?!!! Boy, was that nice of you!
2-I'll email you some of our favorites!
3-Great idea!

Jake and Denae said...

Girl.. my famous shredded pork crock pot meat is the bomb.. the secret is to just follow the instructions on the back of the slow cooker packets usually found at Walmart. (remember to do the 8 hours not 4) SHHH dont let my family now... hehehe

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

Thanks everybody, I'm starting to get a good variety and will send them out for each of you in June.