Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthday Boy


Well, Bret made it to his 30th birthday and lived to tell about it! Here is the birthday boy next to his "Golf" cake. He may be 30 years old, but he still has curiosity that would rival my two and four year old nephews. He kept picking off and eating the frosting grass from the back of the cake and poking in the dimples of the golf ball layer before everyone arrived for his birthday dinner. I know and love that he will forever be young at heart! I've been teasing him this whole month about getting old, but it is especially fun to give him a hard time right now because he is hobbling around on crutches from having his ACL repaired. Poor guy!

4 comments:

Dash Of Sass said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRET!!!!!! I HAVE SOME TREATS TO BRING YOU GUYS. I AM SO SORRY ABOUT SAT. WE DIDNT GET DONE TIL AROUND 8. WE WILL BE BY SOON! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Ashley Blackburn said...

happy bday Bret!!!! We seriously need to get together...

Anonymous said...

Hey Cherissa! I just saw you were on Erin's blog. It's been awhile since i have seen you. How have you been? I was actually just thinking of the good'ol days (if that's what you call it) in Cedar. I was telling my brother about the night hike's in Zion that we did. And we never did climb on that roof of that fast food place to "ride" the bull. Oh geeze!

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Birthday Bret! Please don't tell me you made that cake Cherissa!