Thursday, August 28, 2008

Italian Vacation

For my graduation, my parents gave me an amazing present. They offered to take Bret and I on a vacation of my choice. Since my parents and I had been to Italy together several years ago and absolutely loved it, I was dying to go back and share it with Bret. We spent two weeks exploring Rome, Sienna, Florence, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Portofino, Milan, and Venice. We visited lots of art galleries and museums, spent time on the coast, went hiking, and ate a TON of pizza and pasta! Bret even gave us the Angels and Demons tour in Rome after he read the book on the flight over. It was non-stop laughs with my Dad and Bret driving our Passat station wagon on the Autostrada. We became even more histerical when my Dad came up with a new Italian name to go by everyday and then composed songs about our Italian adventures (usually the ones we wanted to forget). All in all, it was a trip to remember!

I've created a slide-show of our pictures. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: