Thursday, August 28, 2008

Glad to be a Grad


YAY! NO MORE HOMEWORK! NO MORE LATE NIGHTS! LOTS MORE FREE TIME!


These were my thoughts, over and over again, in April when I graduated with my Masters of Educational Psychology with a specialty in Professional Counseling from the University of Utah. I'm just going to take this opportunity to brag that I graduated with a 3.8 cumulative GPA. The program was 3 years of course work and an intense internship. My internship was at Sandy Counseling Center where I provided therapy for children and adults. I loved working with kids and really found my nitch in the counseling field. Right now I'm using my degree in a corporate setting, but hope to return to the clinical setting, part-time, very soon. This degree was a long and tough haul, but now it is finished I can say that I'm glad I did it and I'm proud of this accomplishment.

No comments: