Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Vi's 6th Month Pics -- Finally!






Well, Violet is 7 1/2 months now, but here are some of her 6 month pictures. Violet is still an amazingly easy-going and happy baby. She loves to eat, but still isn't a big fan of formula (hence the 1st percentile for weight). Violet's favorite food is oatmeal. She can down 2 cups of it in about 2 minutes. If you don't hold the bowl right under her chin and continually shovel it into her mouth, she gets really upset because there isn't oatmeal sliding down her throat!

One of the things I love the most is when she copies the growly sound I make when I play "Momma Monster." It makes me laugh so hard! Her favorite thing to do is sit on my vanity while I get ready in the morning and watch me do my hair, brush my teeth, and put on my makeup. She plays with my brushes and kisses herself in the mirror. Also, she LOVES to be scared -- the more startled you make her the harder she giggles. In just the past week she finally has gained an interest in her dog, Pita, and likes it when Pita licks her hand. Violet has entered the phase where she is into everything she shouldn't be. Her newest thing is to army-drag herself across the room to the airvents and stick her head directly over it and let the cold air take her breath away.

Bret and I feel like the proudest parents ever and are SO in love with this little girl!

4 comments:

Ashley Blackburn said...

She melts my heart. Seriously.

P.S. said...

She is SO cute. Love her pretty blue eyes.

Unknown said...

She is adorable!

Andrea and Kent said...

Cherissa, She is so adorable. I love her little dress and beautiful blue eyes. I wish we could watch you and Brett in action with her.