Friday, August 14, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?


Here SHE is! We couldn't wait any longer to find out the gender of our little one. Last week we went to Fetal Photo where my friend Kimi Fry did the ultrasound. Thanks to her we got in at the last minute. At my 14 week appointment my doctor thought the baby looked like a boy, so we were very surprised to hear we are going to have a daughter. I've been feeling a little overwhelmed because I had started planning a blue nursery and we had names narrowed down. Now I need to start thinking pink and thinking of more girl names. That aside, Bret is excited to have a "Baby Riss" and it is nice to finally know what is kicking around in me!

9 comments:

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

congrats!!! you are going to be a great mom!!!

Season said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. Girls are the best!

jg said...

Wahoo! Three little great-grandgirlies for Grandma Jeanne! Congratulations!

--Jan

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Yay!!! So happy and excited for you! I had heard you were hoping for a boy, but just know that girls really are the BEST!!!!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats Cherissa and Bret. I am so excited for you. A girl, how fun

Heath said...

Yes, she is lovely. Ultrasounds are so great. They make you feel even that much more connected to your baby. Looks like the Stowell score is GIRLS-4 BOYS-2. Out numbered 2 to 1 :)

Julie said...

Oh that is so exciting!!! Can't wait to meet her.

Summer said...

I am making my bedding and it is a big undertaking. I might never finish! I want to see a pictures of how yours turns out. Also, I will send you a pic of my picture wall...I just need Steve to fix a couple of crooked frames before I take a picture of it. Hope you are feeling well!

Ashley Blackburn said...

we need some pregnancy pics!! Update your blog!