Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whip-Its With Evil Aunt Rissy


Last Saturday Bret and I had my two cute nephews at our house while their parents had a night on the town. When they got there, Lachlan (almost two) indicated it was snack time. I like to set the precedence that anything goes at Aunt Rissy's house. So I opened the refrigerator and said, "Show me what you want to eat!" I thought for sure he would go for the leftover Adam's Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, but he kept pointing to something higher on the shelf. Behind the milk was a can of whipped cream (I promise we just use it for hot chocolate). So, if that is what Lachlan wants, that is what he gets! He and I did "whip-its" together while Bret just stood by shaking his head. It is fun things like this that make "Aunt Rissy" the answer to "Who is your favorite aunt?"

5 comments:

Dash Of Sass said...

thats the best!!!! i do stuff like that for the EXACT SAME REACTION!!!!!!!

Heath said...

Oh you're not sooo evil. He obviously knew what he wanted and how to DO IT so, that tells you he's done it before! Cute picture! I'm sure he LOVED IT!

Unknown said...

um...is that bad that i do the same thing to teague. mine is to bribe him that mom is the best.(since its no secret dirt is his favorite i have to work hard at being the favorite). you and bret are cute!!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Ha ha! That's hilarious!! You must be the favorite aunt and sitter!! We need to get together soon!

Jake and Denae said...

You? Evil? Never!!!:)